Friday, February 27, 2015

Today's Top Six Craziest, Scary and Amazing Stuffs In The World



  • 6.   TATTOO OF LIFE!!






Puppy Love....... This breasts was made in the 80's so you gotta watch out!


Like what da heck was she thinking!!!!???




  • 5. REST IN PIZZAAAA!





Pizza bed...... I'm loving this one.

Great for the Kids though. I don't think you'll find me on one of these lol!!!



  • 4. Mugged Shot!





I wonder where he got nabbed to be mugged shot in that!

Probably........ Maybe......


You do the Math.



  • 3.Nailed





Wtf!!!!  Are you really gonna be wearing those nails??

You won't find my girl in those. Its like a Nightmare.

A horror movie!! Gosh........




  • 2. Caked




I heard a rumor...... This cake was really tasty

I won't be eating that though..... Would you???



  • 1. Kiss Me Not!



This Lips are great...... Kiss Me And you'll get a million dollars

I guess folks will realize the lips ain't so bad after all.

But on second thought i think i'll pass.






No comments:

Post a Comment